Thursday, May 24, 2007

Apparently I have more time...

Well, apparently we have more time. Gideon is writing to Cat (his girlfriend) at the computer next to me. It is taking a little while.

So, Evan, Coles and I are posting this message. Like I said, we are on Nathan Road in Hong Kong. Coles just ran to the bathroom after that meal that we ate a few minutes ago. I thought it was awesome. Uh oh... Getting kicked out because we have to be "customers" in this coffee shop to use the computer.

Will hit Victoria Peak tomorrow. For tonight, a beer looking over the bay at the best skyline in the world.

Gideon's realtor just sent him an email that said: "Hello, I'm glad meet nice people. I keep promise hold for you." Nice.

2 comments:

ST said...

Has he finished emailing Cat yet? How is Coles feeling? What a brilliant blogspot you created, LOVED perusing it. Keep the updates coming. Keep drinking gallons of water there, for various reasons. That humidity is like no other. Enjoy every second of this never-to-be-forgotten experience. I'm thoroughly jealous! You must go on the hydrofoil, it's a blast. Also, check out the subway system - phenomenal, classical music and all!
Love to all.

Unknown said...

Glad you made it. Trying to figure out how to post comments. You know how old people are. Love, Brav.